We are excited to invite you to submit an abstract proposal for the international Digital Literacy Training that will take place on Kopaonik, Serbia, from 17 June 2022 to 20 June 2022.
The workshop proposal should offer unique educational experiences within the following topic areas:
- Digital Access
- Digital Security
- Digital Communication
- Digital Literacy
- Digital Law
- Digital Rights and Responsibilities
- Digital Health and Wellness
The sessions should last 30, 45 or 60 minutes and provide teachers with realistic, practical, easy-to-implement activities that they can use in the classroom.
Applications will be considered if the following criteria are met:
- All sections of the application are complete.
- The workshop description is clearly written.
- Learning objectives are clearly stated.
- Session structure and organization are clearly defined.
- Presenters have sufficient experience and knowledge of the subject matter.
It is vital that the workshops do not drift away from digital literacy. We recommend that you use global standards for digital intelligence as a guide to content for your presentations. These can be found at https://www.dqinstitute.org/global-standards/.
The deadline for applying is 5 June 2022.
All presenters will be notified about the acceptance of their proposal by 7 June 2022.
Take your chance and share your successes and ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your ELTA team