It is in these insecure times that we need a clear vision and guidance to go on. And more than ever do Sir Ken Robinson`s words “Curiosity is the engine of achievement” seem appropriate for that guidance.
A guidance through the intricate world of ELT filled with online and face-to-face teaching and learning, digital and real classroom tools, peer and student assessment, multi-tasking, creativity, and conformity. So, once again, we`ll try to tap into that world by asking ourselves not what you can do for the conference, but what this conference might do for you.
It might give you a springboard into all of the above, a springboard into questioning and reasoning, into sharing ideas and exchanging experiences, into creative teaching and high-quality teacher training, into meeting new friends and sharing a thought or two with the old ones. And although we are going online again, we`ll make sure to awaken the curiosity and keep the engine running.
It is with these bold words that ELTA Serbia welcomes you into its 19th international conference “Curiosity is the engine of achievement” to be held on 21-22 May 2021.
- Conference dates: 21-22 May 2021
- Abstract submission deadline: 10 February 2021
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Online payments via credit/debit cards (click here: elta.org.rs/shop)
- E-payment via online banking for residents (click here: cutt.ly/residents)
- Wire transfer for non-residents (click here: cutt.ly/non_residents)
- Proforma invoice for schools/institutions (click here: cutt.ly/proforma_invoice)
We look forward to seeing you online in May!