The organisers of the overall PRELIM project are putting together a closing ceremony for all the countries involved on Wednesday 30 June 2021. The event will happen twice, to include as many time zones as possible, at 09:00-10:00 & 16:00-17:00 (UK-BST).
It will be on Zoom and live streamed on YouTube and/or Facebook.
The audience will be British Council accredited centres UK, ETAs international, IATEFL associates, British Council special guests, and, of course, YOU – the Course Participants!
Your preparation: A Request
The organisers want to show a series of videos with participants from all the projects, including course participants, members of ELTA and UK centre staff sharing their individual PRELIM experiences. Each video will be a sequence of short reflections as described below:
Answer one of these questions in one sentence:
1. What do you do differently in your daily practice as a result of PRELIM?
2. What is the most important thing you’ve learned as a result of PRELIM?
• Videos must be a maximum of 15 seconds long
• Feel free to be creative and dynamic
• Send your name and organisation with the video but do not introduce yourself in the video. We will add your details.
• Please send video in one of the following formats: MOV, MPEG4, MP4, AVI, WMV
• You can record on your mobile phone – don’t worry about creating a professional video!
Please send your videos to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 BST on Friday 18 June 2021.
We hope you will come along to join in this celebration, and please send in some short videos, as they will be a wonderful memento of the project!