After a long and thorough evaluation of a multitude of creative ideas received at the end of our Creativity in the English Classroom seminars held around Serbia from November 2015 to February 2016, ELTA has decided on the best five. They are:
- ‘A Smart Waiter’ by Daniela Stošić ‘Nada Popović’ Primary School, Kruševac
- ‘A Celebrity Role-play’ by Jovanka Simić-Jovišević ‘Kosta Trifković’ Primary School, Novi Sad
- ‘A Class Book’ by Brankica Skorković Užice Grammar School, Užice
- ‘Behind the Doors’ by Dubravka Pivnički ‘Mileva Marić Ajnštajn’ Technical School, Novi Sad
- ‘My Present Perfect Activities’ by Miroslava Vrška-Lakatoš ’23. oktobar’ Primary School, Golubinci
Congratulations! The winners receive a full conference fee for the 14th ELTA Serbia Conference in Belgrade on 20-21 May, 2016.
We would also like to thank all Creativity in the English Classroom participants for sharing their inspiring ideas and their boundless creativity with us. Keep up the good work!