How to become a member?
ELTA membership is open to all teachers of English in Serbia, both active and retired, as well as students.
All members pay an annual fee. Please complete the membership form and then simply follow the procedure described in the form itself!
Membership benefits include:
- attending ELTA IATEFL Annual Conference and other events organised by ELTA at members’ rate
- discounted registration fees for educational and professional development courses and seminars accredited by the MoE
- free membership in one Special Interest Group – SIG
- opportunity to join an additional SIG at a discounted rate
- free annual publication of the magazine MELT
- free e-issues of our bi-monthly newsletter
- networking with colleagues from other national and international associations
- update on job vacancies in language schools by means of our mailing list
- opportunity to join IATEFL through Wider Membership Scheme
- opportunity to represent ELTA at regional conferences
- eligibility for scholarships and grants for professional development abroad
- eligibility for sponsored attendance at international conferences (for presenters)
- opportunity to participate in regional and international professional projects
- access to publishers’ discounts and support for funding local resource centres
What SIGs are there?
- ELTA members choose from the following Special Interest Groups – SIGs:
- TT/Ed & TD – Teacher Trainers and Educators and Teacher Development
- YL – Young Learners
- ELTM – English Language Teaching Management
- TEA – Testing and Evaluation
- CALL – Computer Assisted Language Learning
- ESP/BE – English for Special Purposes and Business English
|ELTA Individual Membership Application Form|
(ELTA Individual Membership Application Form)
|ELTA Institutional Membership Application Form|
(ELTA Institutional Membership Application Form)