Dear ELTA members,
ELTA is looking for one official representative to attend and deliver a workshop at the 13th ELTA Albania Conference to be held on 26-27 May 2023.
The conference’s title is Adjusting to New Realities in English Language Teaching. The key topics for the presentation are:
- Teaching young learners
- Teaching adults
- Professional development of the English language teachers
- Language teaching and teacher training
- Assessment and evaluation
- Curriculum development
- 21st-century skills regarding teaching and learning
- Student engagement in language learning and the language classroom
- Cultural Studies in ELT
- Multilingual classrooms
- Diversity and inclusivity in language learning
- The future of online teaching
- Online teaching and hybrid classrooms.
- The role of technology in language learning
The conference fee and the accommodation will be covered by ELTA. For all the information about ELTA representatives, visit: https://cutt.ly/expenses-covered.
If you are interested, please send your abstract (200-300 words) and the motivation letter to email@example.com by 25 April 2023.
Your ELTA team