Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
ELTA is organizing a competition for English language students of primary, secondary and private schools on the topic of FRIENDSHIP.
The students are invited to:
- create illustrations / drawings / paintings / photos / collages (only photographs, drawings and illustrations created by the students are allowed),
- make a short video (up to 2 minutes; no use of copyrighted material is allowed) or
- write a poem on the given topic in order to express what they feel about friendship and their friends.
The maximum number of students per project is 5.
- Submission deadline: 10 March 2019
- Project selection: 17-17 March 2019
- Voting: 18-24 March 2019
- Winners announcement: last week of March
A three-member ELTA committee will choose the best projects which will be posted on ELTA website for public voting.
The three projects with most votes in two categories, primary and secondary, will be awarded prizes.
All the participants, both teachers and students will get an electronic certificate for joining the contest.
The competition is sponsored by: Educational Centre, ELI and The English Book.
Join in the celebrations of the true friendships!