ELTA Serbia is the country’s leading English language teaching association. Its key objectives are to promote as widely as possible the benefits of learning English and to encourage high professional standards among members. ELTA works in partnership with the American Embassy, British Council, and the Ministry of Education. It keeps you at the leading-edge of the profession with a range of benefits and services which include:
- Tickets to Events – This includes free entry to webinars, our regular ELT education and accredited development workshops, and a special reduced rate for our 14th ELTA conference in May!
- E-newsletter – News of ELT-related events sent out bi-monthly by email.
- ELTA Journal – A practitioner-oriented electronic journal based on current theory and research in the field of ELT.
- Individual Membership – Open to anyone involved in English language teaching and academic management for 1500 dinars annually only for payments made on Happy Day, December 22!
- 2+1 Institutional Membership – Take care of the professional development needs at your school. Institutional membership allows access to ELTA Serbia events for your teachers. Your schools can pay 2 full membership fees (4000 dinars) and get one gratis!
Join us on December 22 for yet another ELTA Happy Day!