11th ELTA Serbia IATEFL 2013 Conference
“He who dares to teach must never cease to learn”
Faculty of Education, Belgrade, May 10-11 2013
ELT is a complex, multifaceted activity which often requires teachers to juggle multiple tasks and goals knowledgeably and skillfully at the same time. In order to understand their practice better EFL teachers pursue different ways of professional development. Engaging in reflective practice, as an ongoing example of lifelong learning, aims to make teachers draw meaning from their practice, behaviours and methods inside the classroom with the intent to change for the better.
Having the title in mind, the organisers propose talks and workshops on the following topics:
- Reflective teaching
- Continuing professional development
- Good practices in teaching English
- Keeping up with new trends in teaching and learning
- Teaching young learners and teenagers
- Teaching adults
- English for specific purposes
- Teaching other subjects through English (CLIL)
Please visit our website regularly for conference updates.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference!