9th ELTA Conference Second Call
English Language Teachers’ Association – ELTA SERBIA
has the pleasure of announcing
9th ELTA IATEFL 2011 CONFERENCE
|.[singlepic id=1 w=288 h=216 float=]
||In concert with the theme Teaching-Learning-Assessing: Strengthening the Links, ELTA 2011 Conference will focus on the fields of teaching, learning and assessing.To this end, we are soliciting proposals that investigate teaching, learning and assessing from a variety of perspectives, including those of the teacher, learner, test developer and test provider.|
We invite talks and workshops discussing:
- Ways of aligning teaching and assessment;
- Assessment tasks /tools /procedures for enhancing learning;
- Teaching and testing “language elements” and “integrated language skills”;
- The Impact of the CEFR on teaching, learning and assessing;
- Teaching and assessing for specific purposes;
- Teaching and assessing young learners and teenagers;
- Integrating preparation for international examinations (Cambridge ESOL, IELTS, TOEFL) into course curricula;
- Teachers as assessors: (in)compatible roles?
- Using E-tools and E-assessment for real learning.
For further information please contact the Organizing Committee at email@example.com or +381 63 310 937.
ELTA looks forward to welcoming you to the Conference!