ELTA Serbia is the country’s leading English language teaching association. Its key objectives are to promote as widely as possible the benefits of learning English and to encourage high professional standards among members. ELTA works in partnership with the American Embassy, British Council, and the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development. It keeps you at the leading-edge of the profession with a range of benefits and services which include:
- Tickets to Events – This includes free entry to webinars, our regular ELT education and accredited development workshops, and a special reduced rate for our annual conference in May.
- E-newsletter – News of ELT-related events sent out bi-monthly by email.
- ELTA Journal – A practitioner-oriented electronic journal based on current theory and research in the field of ELT.
- Individual membership – Open to anyone involved in English language teaching and academic management for 1500 dinars annually only for payments made on Happy Day, October 8th!
- 4+1 Institutional membership – Take care of the professional development needs at your school. Institutional membership allows access to ELTA Serbia events for your teachers. Your schools can pay 4 membership fees and get one gratis.
These are just a snapshot of the benefits we provide our members. For more information, you can read the section How to become a member on our website or watch the short video below:
Also, after several years of faithful service, we thought it was finally time to retire the old site and replace it with a slicker, more advanced website on ELTA Happy Day, October 8th. We know how busy you are but when the new site launches, have a browse and see what you think. We’d welcome any feedback and thoughts.
Join us on October 8th for yet another ELTA Happy Day!